ad-assurance - RE: [AD-Assurance] RE: [InC] New Silver with Active Directory Cookbook: Call for Comments on 20131002 Draft

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

RE: [AD-Assurance] RE: [InC] New Silver with Active Directory Cookbook: Call for Comments on 20131002 Draft

  • From: Ron Thielen <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [AD-Assurance] RE: [InC] New Silver with Active Directory Cookbook: Call for Comments on 20131002 Draft
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 18:31:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

++1

From: [mailto:] On Behalf Of Rank, Mark
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 1:01 PM

+1

Mark Rank
Project Manager - Identity & Access Mgt

UCSF Information Technology Services (ITS)
email:

phn:414-331-1476

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.