ad-assurance - RE: [AD-Assurance] AAC discussion of IAP requirement interpretations regarding Silver compliance for Active Directory

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

RE: [AD-Assurance] AAC discussion of IAP requirement interpretations regarding Silver compliance for Active Directory

  • From: "Michael W. Brogan" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [AD-Assurance] AAC discussion of IAP requirement interpretations regarding Silver compliance for Active Directory
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:48:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I don’t think we missed this issue (see attached email I sent on 8/9/13 that started a thread on this), I just think there wasn’t agreement on the interpretation. That’s why it was great idea to document the interpretations and send them to the AAC for feedback. I like the answer they gave us for 4.2.5 as it matches the interpretation we had adopted here at the UW!

--Michael