ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Tomorrow's AD Assurance call

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Tomorrow's AD Assurance call

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To: InCommon AD Assurance Group <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Tomorrow's AD Assurance call
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 14:37:49 -0700

We'll be continuing our electronic mail discussion of Eric's latest cookbook draft in tomorrow's call.  I suggest, though, that we start with the interpretations so we can get them to the AAC for input.  Ann will be on vacation, but she said she can forward our interpretations to the AAC on Saturday, assuming we have them ready.

David

  • [AD-Assurance] Tomorrow's AD Assurance call, David Walker, 09/05/2013