ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Agenda for Friday: Next Steps

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Agenda for Friday: Next Steps

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Agenda for Friday: Next Steps
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:22:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

For those of you who weren't on the call last Friday, we had a good discussion with Phil West and his crew about the AD assurance work we're doing. I think it will be the first of several. I've added Phil West to the email list so he can join us on the list and our calls when his schedule allows.

On Friday's call we'll do summary of the call and talk through our next steps. It may take us a while to work through these issues together with Microsoft. Are there things we can do in the interim?

Best,
Ann

Ann West
Assistant Director,
InCommon Assurance and Community
Internet2 based at Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726

  • [AD-Assurance] Agenda for Friday: Next Steps, Ann West, 07/31/2013