ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Meeting with Microsoft: July 26 (Friday) at Noon ET

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Meeting with Microsoft: July 26 (Friday) at Noon ET

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Meeting with Microsoft: July 26 (Friday) at Noon ET
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 20:57:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

It looks like we're tentatively on to meet with Microsoft on Friday July
26 at Noon ET. I and not quite sure who will be there---Phil West has our
questions and is assembling a group with those in mind.

As a reminder, our next internal call is this Friday at noon ET.

Hope everyone had a great Fourth!

Ann

On 7/10/13 4:52 PM, "Phil West"

>OK, I am going to shoot for 26th and see how many MSFT folks can
>attending. I will update you as I go.
>Thanks for your help and direction!!

  • [AD-Assurance] Meeting with Microsoft: July 26 (Friday) at Noon ET, Ann West, 07/10/2013