ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] RE: Azure AD DirSync password sync

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] RE: Azure AD DirSync password sync

  • From: Eric Goodman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] RE: Azure AD DirSync password sync
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 15:45:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I doubt this tells us much, but there’s a note up earlier in the doc stating:

“Active Directory Domain Services that are configured for FIPS are not compatible with the Password Sync feature.”

Again, not asserting this implies anything specific, but it may be worth adding to whatever mention we include.

--- Eric