ad-assurance - Re: [AD-Assurance] To Do Item - Endorsement language..

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

Re: [AD-Assurance] To Do Item - Endorsement language..

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [AD-Assurance] To Do Item - Endorsement language..
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 12:34:45 -0700

Good point, Mark.  I'm happy leaving that section in.

David

On Mon, 2013-05-20 at 19:13 +0000, Rank, Mark wrote:
David:

Thanks. I would agree with you comments. My reasoning to add the a descr of the committee is under the assumption that the alternate means may out live the committee. Thus describing it may have some utility for historic context.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Rank
Project Manager - Identity & Access Mgt
UCSF Information Technology Services (ITS)
email: