ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Questions for Microsoft and Friday's call

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Questions for Microsoft and Friday's call

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To: InCommon AD Assurance Group <>
  • Cc: DHW <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Questions for Microsoft and Friday's call
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:33:37 -0700

Everyone,

A quick reminder that we agreed to finalize our questions for Microsoft ( https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/6oE_Ag ) in Friday's call.  Ann will be attending her son's graduation (and I may be half asleep, due to a late flight into Oakland the night before), so please get all of your questions onto the page before the call so we can resolve any final issues before the end of the call.

Remember that we want questions that will verify our assumptions and/or move us toward resolution of issues we've identified.

David

  • [AD-Assurance] Questions for Microsoft and Friday's call, David Walker, 04/30/2013