ad-assurance - Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: Parking lot item: eduRoam passwords

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: Parking lot item: eduRoam passwords

  • From: Jeff Whitworth <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: Parking lot item: eduRoam passwords
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:25:51 -0400

Agreed. We've run into this issue with our eduRoam implementation as well. At some point we came across evidence explaining some secret sauce used if you are using Microsoft NPS for your radius server. We currently use an ipsec tunnel between freeRADIUS and two dedicated domain controllers instead. I'll be more than happy to dig up more info if needed.

Jeff