ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Notes from April 5 Available

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Notes from April 5 Available

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Notes from April 5 Available
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 17:59:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi,

The notes from today are available:

Action Items
  • Michael to update the matrix to reflect LDAP (SSL/TLS), Kerberos and protected channels guidance by citing it once in the matrix and using footnotes where later applicable.
  • Jeff W will update 4.2.5.2.
  • Brian will update 4.2.5.1.
In the notes,  I also added a parking lot of things that we've talked about exploring later. I will just keep a running track of these there. If the list gets long, we can create a wiki page. Current list is:
  • Do we want to compare Kerberos5 with MS AD Kerb?
  • Should review the matrix with an eye to our two use cases highlighted in the scoping doc: AD as a verifier and AD as a provisioned copy of the credentials but not acting as the IdP's verifier.
Best,
Ann
------
Ann West
Assistant Director,
Assurance and Community
Internet2/InCommon/Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726

  • [AD-Assurance] Notes from April 5 Available, Ann West, 04/05/2013