Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory
- From: "Curry, Warren" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [AD-Assurance] RE: Meeting with NASA
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:53:47 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport05.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Warren H. Curry
UFIT – Identity Access Management
PO Box 113359, 2008 NE Waldo Rd
Have a great day!!!
Debbie Bucci connected us up with NASA team that manages the FISMA-compliant AD infrastructure.
I've just sent out a doodle poll to the NASA folks and our subgroup (Brian, Lee, Eric, David) who volunteered to meet with any of the federal agencies.
- [AD-Assurance] Meeting with NASA, Ann West, 03/27/2013
- [AD-Assurance] RE: Meeting with NASA, Curry, Warren, 03/28/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.