ad-assurance - RE: [AD-Assurance] RE: Call Today Noon ET

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

RE: [AD-Assurance] RE: Call Today Noon ET

  • From: Ron Thielen <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [AD-Assurance] RE: Call Today Noon ET
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:49:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I didn't volunteer, but I already looked into it.  I added two footnotes to the Gaps page that explain that in Windows Server 2008 and later Kerberos uses AES for encryption and Kerberos is used for the RPC synchronization between DCs.  So as long as you don't use SMTP for sync'ing, you're good to go.  :-)

Ron