ad-assurance - Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: AD and Assurance: Call for Schedules and Draft Charter

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: AD and Assurance: Call for Schedules and Draft Charter

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: AD and Assurance: Call for Schedules and Draft Charter
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:59:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

No problem Eric. If you feel your strength might be in the development of the AM document, maybe you can volunteer as drafter of it?

Ann

From: Eric Goodman <>
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:52 PM
To: "" <>

Quick note, Ann,

I just want to dispel any notion that I signed up as an AD “Expert”. My offer to participate is based on my anticipated ability to (a) understand the technical details that the real experts explain to me and (b) assist in describing the needs and risks implied by those details to the Alternate Means Proposal.

I think that still makes me relevant to the group, but caveat emptor!

--- Eric