assurance - RE: [Assurance] Addressing InCommon IAP & Shibboleth IdP

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] Addressing InCommon IAP & Shibboleth IdP

  • From: "Jim Green " <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] Addressing InCommon IAP & Shibboleth IdP
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:31:36 -0400

I would be fine with talking about the generalized management assertions/supporting documentation section in the Internet2 wiki that the CIC InCommon Silver documentation group is working on, if it will be of general interest to those on the CIC IdM full group call.

For those on this list who don’t know, there is a section in the Assurance wiki under InC-Assurance > Community Contributions > Documentation Examples where we’re working on compiling example management assertions and supporting documentation.  As Brett says we can always use more volunteers to help with drafting and/or reviewing examples.