assurance - [Assurance] Information Security Guide to InCommon IAP Cross Reference

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Information Security Guide to InCommon IAP Cross Reference

  • From: "Dunker, Mary" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Information Security Guide to InCommon IAP Cross Reference
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:58:50 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

HI, folks,

I'm starting to build a cross reference between the Information Security
Guide www.educause.edu/security/guide and the IAP at:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCAssurance/InCommon+Identity+Assurance+and+HEISC+Information+Security+Guide

So far, I just mapped section numbers from the IAP to section numbers from
the Guide (and not all IAP sections have mappings.) My question is, "Where
do we go from here?" Should I change the section numbers into links? Should
we try to point to more specific resources from the Guide? What do you think
would be most useful to the Assurance community?

Thanks for your input!
Mary
Mary Dunker
Director, Secure Enterprise Technology Initiatives
Virginia Tech Information Technology
1700 Pratt Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24060
540-231-9327