assurance - [Assurance] Federal Privacy Requirements: New Assurance Community Wiki Page

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Federal Privacy Requirements: New Assurance Community Wiki Page

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Assurance] Federal Privacy Requirements: New Assurance Community Wiki Page
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:33:59 -0400 (EDT)

All,

Per the discussion on the last Community Assurance call, I've added a wiki
page to share your approaches to supporting the Federal Privacy Requirements.
It's linked off the Assurance Wiki home page under Community Contributions:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCAssurance/InCommon+Assurance+Program

If you have suggestions for further content, just let me know.

Best,
Ann

--
Ann West
Assistant Director,

office: +1.906.487.1726

  • [Assurance] Federal Privacy Requirements: New Assurance Community Wiki Page, Ann West, 04/11/2012