assurance - RE: [Assurance] EDUCAUSE Annual Proposals Due Today: Assurance

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] EDUCAUSE Annual Proposals Due Today: Assurance

  • From: "Dunker, Mary" <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] EDUCAUSE Annual Proposals Due Today: Assurance
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:46:08 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Hi, Ann,

I would be interested in contributing Virginia Tech's multi-factor case study
for the panel. Depending on schedules, I might be able to help with the
pre-conference seminar, too.

Mary

Mary Dunker
Director, Secure Enterprise Technology Initiatives
Virginia Tech Information Technology
1700 Pratt Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24060
540-231-9327