assurance - RE: [InC] Re: [Assurance] Multi-factor Considerations for InCommon Silver

Subject: Assurance

RE: [InC] Re: [Assurance] Multi-factor Considerations for InCommon Silver

  • From: "Dunker, Mary" <>
  • To: "''" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [InC] Re: [Assurance] Multi-factor Considerations for InCommon Silver
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:44:58 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Tom,

We did not focus on mobile implementations of multi-factor -- neither
certificates nor OTP on mobile phones -- during our CIC calls. The mobile
implementation would be an interesting use case, though!

Mary

Mary Dunker
Director, Secure Enterprise Technology Initiatives
Virginia Tech Information Technology
1700 Pratt Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24060
540-231-9327