assurance - [Assurance] AD/Silver cookbook change from suggestions

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] AD/Silver cookbook change from suggestions

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "Larry Gilreath <> ()" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] AD/Silver cookbook change from suggestions
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 22:37:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

AD/Silver cooks,

I plan to update the AD/Silver cookbook (https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/w56KAQ) with the suggestions from the public review period (https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCAssurance/AD+Silver+Cookbook+-+Public+Comments+on+Jan+2012+Draft) on Monday morning, with the goal of having something to discuss at our February wrap-up call.  I’ll send out another note to the list when that’s done.

Thank you,

Nick

Nicholas Roy – Identity Architect

The University of Iowa | Information Technology Services | Directory and Authentication

  • [Assurance] AD/Silver cookbook change from suggestions, Roy, Nicholas S, 02/08/2012