assurance - [Assurance] Re: Feds Requesting List of Campuses Planning to be Certified for Silver

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Re: Feds Requesting List of Campuses Planning to be Certified for Silver

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: Jack Suess <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Assurance] Re: Feds Requesting List of Campuses Planning to be Certified for Silver
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:02:12 -0500 (EST)

Jack,

I think UChicago is using Price Waterhouse Coopers to do their audit.
Dave and Ron, is that correct?

Thanks,
Ann

UMBC will be submitting in the first half of the year, we might be among the first.

As a question for the group, we are hoping to go through the audit in late march or april. My challenge is getting an auditor to review us. I have two questions.

1. Do you know if any of your auditors might be interested in doing an audit of a school like UMBC (we'll be easy :-)

2. If not an official auditor, would schools like to send their auditor to participate as a viewer when we are audited?  If so, let me know.

I think having auditors that will go through this talk to one another will be good in giving them the ability to define normative practice.

jack

Jack Suess             UMBC VP of IT & CIO
     1000 Hilltop Circle
410.455.2582          Baltimore Md, 21250
Homepage:             http://bit.ly/fSB5ID